Kali Linux on rock family
Kali Linux is a Debian-derived Linux distribution designed for digital forensics and penetration testing. Kali Linux is preinstalled with numerous penetration-testing programs, including nmap (a port scanner), Wireshark (a packet analyzer), John the Ripper (a password cracker), and Aircrack-ng (a software suite for penetration-testing wireless LANs). Kali Linux recently supports ARM devices. manu7irl has made a script of building kali Linux for radxa rock and freq has improved it and made the image for rock pro.
Below is the instructions of building Kali Linux images for rock pro.
1.) get the radxa workspace
git clone https://github.com/frep/radxa.git
2.) get the tools
3.) build the image
The image is so modified that it auto-login as root and startx (due to the problems I encountered with the used ubuntu-boot-Image described in my last post).
The first thing you may want to do after the image is running, is to resize the Rootfs to use the whole nand: resize2fs /dev/block/mtd/by-name/linuxroot
After that you can optionally clone my workspace on the rock pro and modify the script radxa/rock_pro/scripts/post-installation.sh Uncomment the things you want to install (like conky, chromium browser, java, arduino), and run the script.
Join the discussion of Kali Linux on rock family at radxa talk.
- Introduce the new ROCK Pi 4 - hardware
- Firefox OS is running on rock pro
- Kali Linux on Rock Family
- pyRock - python GPIO library
- Cases for radxa rock family
- Initial Node.js GPIO wrapper for Radxa Rock
- New wiki skin powered by bootstrapskin
- Android 4.4.2 preview image released
- radxa at maker fair in Shenzhen
- Ubuntu desktop release update
- Home (785,315 views)
- Rock (646,980 views)
- Rock/flash the image (438,875 views)
- Rock2 (317,490 views)
- Rock/prebuilt images (206,947 views)
- Buy (184,044 views)
- Rock/Booting Linux (138,585 views)
- Rock/Android Build (131,199 views)
- Rockpi4 (123,212 views)
- Rock/download (121,890 views)