Firefox OS is running on rock pro
Matchstick is the world's first chromecast like, open software and hardware HDMI streaming stick based on Firefox OS(Another member of OSHW family). Matchstick team has ported FirefoxOS to rk3066. So the matchstick can be a FxOS develepment board. Based on this, they have developed a flint protocol, which is used by the smart phone to discover and control matchstick. They choose FxOS because it will make the sender/receiver development can be done in html5.
Since rk3066 and rk3188 of rock pro share the same android SDK, it's easy to have firefox os support rock pro as well. Naobsd has done some initial work based on the matchstick FxOS repo tree and then Byron from matchstick has got rock pro officially supported in their tree. Thanks to the matchstick team and naobsd, now we have FxOS on rock pro.
Naobsd has build the FxOS and took a video of running FxOS on the rock pro with the 7 inch LCD and the touch screen. He showed the website with WebGL on FxOS.
Build instructions of FxOS for rock pro can be found on at: https://github.com/flingone/B2G-FlingOne/wiki/Other-boards
Images is coming soon :D
- Introduce the new ROCK Pi 4 - hardware
- Firefox OS is running on rock pro
- Kali Linux on Rock Family
- pyRock - python GPIO library
- Cases for radxa rock family
- Initial Node.js GPIO wrapper for Radxa Rock
- New wiki skin powered by bootstrapskin
- Android 4.4.2 preview image released
- radxa at maker fair in Shenzhen
- Ubuntu desktop release update