Ubuntu desktop release update
We have updated the android/ubuntu/dual_boot images for radxa rock not long ago. As some may already knew that mali400, the gpu inside rk3188 now is working on Linux. We did not included the feature because there is some problem with the window moving. But today, Naobsd, hacker from Japan gave a fix for it. We have tested it and it works, so we release this update now. There is no other changes except the mali driver in this release.
You can run glmark2-es2 or es2gears to test the demo of the opengl-es acceleration.
Download it here.
- Introduce the new ROCK Pi 4 - hardware
- Firefox OS is running on rock pro
- Kali Linux on Rock Family
- pyRock - python GPIO library
- Cases for radxa rock family
- Initial Node.js GPIO wrapper for Radxa Rock
- New wiki skin powered by bootstrapskin
- Android 4.4.2 preview image released
- radxa at maker fair in Shenzhen
- Ubuntu desktop release update
- Home (724,272 views)
- Rock (627,831 views)
- Rock/flash the image (414,757 views)
- Rock2 (308,898 views)
- Rock/prebuilt images (196,655 views)
- Rock/Booting Linux (133,326 views)
- Rock/Android Build (125,957 views)
- Rock/download (115,767 views)
- Rock/hardware revision (107,510 views)
- Buy (105,294 views)