ROCK Pi E
E for Ethernets.
This is the documentation for ROCK Pi E, written by Radxa Team with community contributions.
ROCK Pi E is a Rockchip RK3328 based SBC(Single Board Computer) by Radxa. It equips a 64bits quad core processor, USB 3.0, dual ethernets, wireless connectivity at the size of 2.5x2.2 inch(56x65mm), making it perfect for IoT and network applications. ROCK Pi E comes in various ram sizes from 512MB to 4GB DDR3, and uses uSD card for OS and storage as well as supporting eMMC module. Optionally, ROCK Pi E supports PoE, additional HAT is required.
- 2022-10-03: AllNet Europe - Stop supplying Radxa Zero v1.5 (Reason: Wifi keeps on disconnecting on Android) .
- 2022-07-08: OpenSUSE now supports Radxa Zero, installation tutorials from OpenSUSE Wiki.
- 2022-06-23: ROCK 5B Developer Edition is shipping, checkout the Debug Party
- 2022-01-09: ROCK 5 Model B is announced: an ARM64 desktop level SBC
- 2021-10-11: Radxa Zero Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the Radxa Zero Downloads.
- 2021-08-25: ROCK 3A Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the ROCK 3 Downloads.
- 2021-07-11: IOhub is even more affordable with ROCK PI X hardware
- 2021-06-16: Radxa Zero is released
- 2021-04-15: ROCK PI S Based GPS NTP appliance is launched
- 2021-03-13: Build a Mini Serene Screen Aquarium with ROCK Pi X
- 2021-03-11: ROCK Pi 4 as the perfect Chia coin crypto currency farmer
- Answers to frequently asked technical questions
- Answers to sale of ROCK Pi E