ROCK Pi E
E for Ethernets.
This is the documentation for ROCK Pi E, written by Radxa Team with community contributions.
ROCK Pi E is a Rockchip RK3328 based SBC(Single Board Computer) by Radxa. It equips a 64bits quad core processor, USB 3.0, dual ethernets, wireless connectivity at the size of 2.5x2.2 inch(56x65mm), making it perfect for IoT and network applications. ROCK Pi E comes in various ram sizes from 512MB to 4GB DDR3, and uses uSD card for OS and storage as well as supporting eMMC module. Optionally, ROCK Pi E supports PoE, additional HAT is required.
- 2021-10-11: Radxa Zero Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the Radxa Zero Downloads.
- 2021-08-25: ROCK 3A Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the ROCK 3 Downloads.
- 2021-07-11: IOhub is even more affordable with ROCK PI X hardware
- 2021-06-16: Radxa Zero is released
- 2021-04-15: ROCK PI S Based GPS NTP appliance is launched
- 2021-03-13: Build a Mini Serene Screen Aquarium with ROCK Pi X
- 2021-03-11: ROCK Pi 4 as the perfect Chia coin crypto currency farmer
- 2020-12-24: Monka-Manjaro-XFCE beta1 is released for ROCK Pi 4
- 2020-11-30: Booting ROCK Pi 4(A/B/C) with mainline u-boot in SPI, NVMe and Armbian v20.11.x
- 2020-11-19: [Crowdfunding] Cloverleaf - Open Source RISC OS on ROCK Pi 4B
- 2020-11-12: [OS] Great new OS for RockPi4C, AKA Armbian-Reforged
- 2020-10-07: New Android 10 image for ROCK Pi 4A/B/C is released, you can now install Android on USB disks.
- 2020-09-28: Build Yocto for radxa boards.
- 2020-07-26: One step forward for ROCK Pi X
- 2020-07-17 Android10 for ROCK Pi 4 is released
- 2020-07-10: ROCK Pi N10: The new version of Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the ROCK Pi N10 Downloads.
- 2020-07-05: ROCK Pi E OpenWRT image and wiki is online now. Thanks to jayanta525.
- 2020-06-27: [Video] Make your own Armbian Focal Gaming Linux with Panfrost on RockPi4
- 2020-06-23: ROCK Pi 4 FreeBSD 13.0-CURRENT image is released. For more details, go to ROCK Pi 4 FreeBSD post
- 2020-06-19: Libmraa on Rock Pi E has been supported for Java language development
- 2020-06-13: Libmraa can be used on ROCK Pi E.
- 2020-05-28: ROCK Pi S: The new version of Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the ROCK Pi S Downloads.
- 2020-05-28: ROCK Pi E: The new version of Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the ROCK Pi E Downloads.
- 2020-04-15: ROCK Pi E engineering sample is available now. Check announcement.
- 2020-03-23: ROCK Pi 4 new Android firmware adds support for libmraa, access the GPIO/I2C/SPI/UART/ADC in your APK.
- 2020-03-18: ROCK Pi BaiduPan: Another download site for official ROCK Pi system images.
- 2020-03-16: ROCK Pi S new version of Debian and Ubuntu system images are released. Check the ROCK Pi S Downloads.
- 2020-03-16: ROCK Pi E new version of Debian system images is released. Check the ROCK Pi E Downloads.
- 2020-03-06: ROCK Pi N10 Ubuntu Bionic Server is released. More details.
- 2020-02-19: Libmraa can be used on ROCK Pi S.
- 2019-12-19: ROCK Pi S Ubuntu Bionic system image is released. More details.
- Answers to frequently asked technical questions
- Answers to sale of ROCK Pi E