What OS is ROCK Pi E running?
- Currently we have Debian Buster, Ubuntu Bionic, etc, running on ROCK Pi E.
Can I ssh to ROCK Pi E running official Debian/Ubuntu?
- Yes, you can. The ROCK Pi E is shown as rockpie.local in your local network. Check out the Using SSH page.
Where is the Radxa APT sources list?
- Check file /etc/apt/sources.list.d/apt-radxa-com.list.
Some Bluetooth devices are discovered, but failed to connect to them on ROCK Pi E?
- One of the reason is the weak signal. To gain a stronger signal, you need an antenna attached to the antenna socket on board.
Radxa APT public key is not available
- When I try to run apt update, i get following error:
$ sudo apt update ... Err:21 http://apt.radxa.com/bionic-stable bionic InRelease The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY B99C4BEFEC47E96E Get:31 http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports bionic/universe Translation-en [4941 kB] Get:32 http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports bionic/multiverse arm64 Packages [126 kB] Get:33 http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports bionic/multiverse Translation-en [108 kB] Reading package lists... Done W: GPG error: http://apt.radxa.com/bionic-stable bionic InRelease: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY B99C4BEFEC47E96E E: The repository 'http://apt.radxa.com/bionic-stable bionic InRelease' is not signed. N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default. N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details. ...
The reason is the public key used before is expired. You can execute the following command to get the new available.
sudo apt-get install -y wget export DISTRO=buster-stable wget -O - apt.radxa.com/$DISTRO/public.key | sudo apt-key add - sudo apt-get update