Radxa Zero 2 > Hardware > Hardware revisions
|| Initial version
Lack of clearance around microSD card slot resulting the card will be blocked for insertion. (Workaround: lift the card corner slightly during insertion, so the card can "sit" on that blocking component when fully inserted)
- TYPE-C headers are slightly misaligned.
- PCB mounting hole location is different from Zero, as such a proposed universal case cannot share holes on the USB connector side.
- USB 3 port may not be recognized by the board. (Manually fixed on sample boards)
GPIO pin 16 and 24 are connected on the same bus. 16 will be replaced by SARADC_CH1.
GPIO pin 36 is an open drain pin. Works fine for input but need pull up for output.
Fan's PWM generator is occupied by VDDCPU_B. Preferably an unused PWM pin should go there. Otherwise
gpio-fan will be used in device tree.
- Green LED might be too bright
|| Major changes:
- Fix microSD card clearance.
- Pin 16 is now connected to GPIOZ_8.
- Pin 22 is now connected to GPIOZ_9.
- Pin 36 is now pulled up.
- Fan is now connected to GPIOAO_11 (PWMAO_A).
- Relocated fan header, and switched to a smaller CSI connector.
- Update CSI, DSI pin definition.
- Switch wireless module from AP6256 to AW-CM256SM, which requires different firmware. Distro developers are recommended to include firmwares for both modules.
- Point fan header to the side of the board.