Radxa Zero 2
This is the Wiki page for Radxa Zero 2, written by Radxa Team with community contributions.
Radxa Zero 2 is a low profile single board computer with a small form factor. Powered by Amlogic A311D SoC, it can run Android and selected Linux distributions.
Radxa Zero 2 features a hexa-core 64-bit ARM processor, 4GB 32bit LPDDR4 memory, HDMI output up to 4K60p, onboard Wi-Fi and BT connectivity, USB 3.0, and 40-pin GPIO header. Additionally, the power port can also be used as a USB 2.0 OTG port to connect more peripheral.
Radxa Zero 2 comes with various configurations to suit your need. Please check our available models for detail.
- 2022-10-03: AllNet Europe - Stop supplying Radxa Zero v1.5 (Reason: Wifi keeps on disconnecting on Android) .
- 2022-07-08: OpenSUSE now supports Radxa Zero, installation tutorials from OpenSUSE Wiki.
- 2022-06-23: ROCK 5B Developer Edition is shipping, checkout the Debug Party
- 2022-01-09: ROCK 5 Model B is announced: an ARM64 desktop level SBC
- 2021-10-11: Radxa Zero Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the Radxa Zero Downloads.
- 2021-08-25: ROCK 3A Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the ROCK 3 Downloads.
- 2021-07-11: IOhub is even more affordable with ROCK PI X hardware
- 2021-06-16: Radxa Zero is released
- 2021-04-15: ROCK PI S Based GPS NTP appliance is launched
- 2021-03-13: Build a Mini Serene Screen Aquarium with ROCK Pi X
- 2021-03-11: ROCK Pi 4 as the perfect Chia coin crypto currency farmer
- Our beginner guide for Radxa Zero 2. You will learn the basic of the board and how to get it running.