This is the Wiki page for Radxa Zero, written by Radxa Team with community contributions.
Radxa Zero is an ultra thin SBC in small form factor with powerful performance based on Amlogic S905Y2. It can run Android and selected Linux distributions.
Radxa Zero features a quad core 64-bit ARM processor, up to 4GB 32bit LPDDR4 memory, HDMI output at 4K@60, WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity, USB 3.0, and 40-pin GPIO header. Additionally, the power port can also be used for USB 2.0 OTG to connect more peripheral.
Radxa Zero comes in multiple configurations to suit your need. Please check Models & SKU for detail.
- 2022-01-09: ROCK 5 Model B is announced: an ARM64 desktop level SBC
- 2021-10-11: Radxa Zero Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the Radxa Zero Downloads.
- 2021-08-25: ROCK 3A Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the ROCK 3 Downloads.
- 2021-07-11: IOhub is even more affordable with ROCK PI X hardware
- 2021-06-16: Radxa Zero is released
- 2021-04-15: ROCK PI S Based GPS NTP appliance is launched
- 2021-03-13: Build a Mini Serene Screen Aquarium with ROCK Pi X
- 2021-03-11: ROCK Pi 4 as the perfect Chia coin crypto currency farmer
- 2020-07-05: ROCK Pi E OpenWRT image and wiki is online now. Thanks to jayanta525.
- 2020-06-27: [Video] Make your own Armbian Focal Gaming Linux with Panfrost on RockPi4
- 2020-06-23: ROCK Pi 4 FreeBSD 13.0-CURRENT image is released. For more details, go to ROCK Pi 4 FreeBSD post
- 2020-12-24: Monka-Manjaro-XFCE beta1 is released for ROCK Pi 4
- 2020-11-30: Booting ROCK Pi 4(A/B/C) with mainline u-boot in SPI, NVMe and Armbian v20.11.x
- 2020-11-19: [Crowdfunding] Cloverleaf - Open Source RISC OS on ROCK Pi 4B
- 2020-11-12: [OS] Great new OS for RockPi4C, AKA Armbian-Reforged
- 2020-10-07: New Android 10 image for ROCK Pi 4A/B/C is released, you can now install Android on USB disks.
- 2020-09-28: Build Yocto for radxa boards.
- 2020-07-26: One step forward for ROCK Pi X
- 2020-07-17 Android10 for ROCK Pi 4 is released
- 2020-07-10: ROCK Pi N10: The new version of Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the ROCK Pi N10 Downloads.