ROCK Pi S
S is for Small Square.
This is the documentation for ROCK Pi S, written by Radxa Team with community contributions.
ROCK Pi S is a Rockchip RK3308 based SBC(Single Board Computer) by Radxa. It equips a 64bits quad core processor, USB, ethernet, wireless connectivity and voice detection engine at the size of 1.7 inch, make it perfect for IoT and voice applications. ROCK Pi S comes in two ram sizes 256MB or 512MB DDR3, and uses uSD card for OS and storage. Optionally, ROCK Pi S can provide on board storage version with 1Gb/2Gb/4Gb/8Gb NAND flash.
- 2022-07-08: OpenSUSE now supports Radxa Zero, installation tutorials from OpenSUSE Wiki.
- 2022-06-23: ROCK 5B Developer Edition is shipping, checkout the Debug Party
- 2022-01-09: ROCK 5 Model B is announced: an ARM64 desktop level SBC
- 2021-10-11: Radxa Zero Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the Radxa Zero Downloads.
- 2021-08-25: ROCK 3A Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the ROCK 3 Downloads.
- 2021-07-11: IOhub is even more affordable with ROCK PI X hardware
- 2021-06-16: Radxa Zero is released
- 2021-04-15: ROCK PI S Based GPS NTP appliance is launched
- 2021-03-13: Build a Mini Serene Screen Aquarium with ROCK Pi X
- 2021-03-11: ROCK Pi 4 as the perfect Chia coin crypto currency farmer
Installing an operating system on your ROCK PI S, including microSD card, USB drive, etc.
Information about Linux development
- Install images to SD NAND flash
- Build Debian
- Build Yocto
- Build vendor kernel(Rockchip 4.4)
- Serial Console
Technical specifications about the ROCK Pi S hardware, including WI-FI module, LCD module, etc.
- Main board - Hardware introduction of the ROCK Pi S
- GPIO - GPIO pinout&numbers
- Models and SKU
- Device Tree Overlays
- Camera module
- PoE module
- Answers to frequently asked technical questions
- Answers to sale of ROCK Pi S
- Forum: http://forum.radxa.com
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/rockpi4
- Wechat Group:
- Wiki contributions: How to contribute