ROCK Pi S
This is the documentation for ROCK Pi S, written by Radxa Team with community contributions.
ROCK Pi S is a Rockchip RK3308 based SBC(Single Board Computer) by Radxa. It equips a 64bits quad core processor, USB, ethernet, wireless connectivity and voice detection engine at the size of 1.7 inch, make it perfect for IoT and voice applications. ROCK Pi S comes in two ram sizes 256MB or 512MB DDR3, and uses uSD card for OS and storage. Optionally, ROCK Pi S can provide on board storage version with 1Gb/2Gb/4Gb/8Gb NAND flash.
- 2019-09-11: ROCK Pi 4 New ROM: AndroidTV Pie Custom firmware by mo123
- 2019-09-09: Developer mo123 has released a custom latest build of LibreELEC for RockPi 4.
- 2019-08-27: TWRP 3.2.3-0 Recovery for ROCK Pi 4 is released!
- 2019-08-20: 🕹Two more videos from PI LAB: [N64 emulation on ROCK PI 4 under Panfrost], [Quick test of scrcpy on my ROCK PI 4]
- 2019-08-20: 🐧Slackware for ROCK Pi S is released. Thanks to Mara. Download from RockpiS/downloads and join the discussion.
- 2019-08-16: Videos from PI LAB testing Panfrost GPU driver - [Panfrost on Rockpi4b]
- 2019-08-06: ROCK Pi and an easy place: Panfrost & Wayland on a Rockchip board - Blog from Radxa friends Collabora talking about the open source mali GPU driver on mainline kernel.
- 2019-07-29: Sgminer on ROCK Pi 4, a guide on using GPU mining on ROCK Pi 4. Thanks wll1rah.
- 2019-07-05: 🔌 ROCK Pi PoE HAT is shipping now. Buy from Allnet China and checkout the PoE_HAT wiki page.
- 2019-07-03: 🎵HiFiBerry on ROCK Pi 4. Checkout HiFiBerry .
- 2019-06-27: OpenCL driver works on ROCK Pi 4. Checkout the wiki page.
- 2019-06-24🔥: SPI + NVMe booting is available now. Checkout the wiki page and the forum.
- 2019-06-19: ROCK Pi Summer Update: ROCK Pi 4 V1.4, PoE HAT and new ROCK Pi S! Check it out.
- 2019-06-12: Community Updates page is created! A place for all the updates about ROCK Pi.
- 2019-06-12: New USB 3.0 eMMC reader is announced! Checkout the announcement in the forum.
- 2019-06-07: New Armbian Image for ROCK Pi 4 is released for testing. Checkout the Armbain announcement page.
- Answers to frequently asked technical questions
- Answers to sale of ROCK Pi S