ROCK Pi N10
N for Next.
This is the documentation for ROCK Pi N10, written by Radxa Team with community contributions.
ROCK Pi N10 is a Rockchip RK3399pro based SBC(Single Board Computer) by Radxa.
- 2022-07-08: OpenSUSE now supports Radxa Zero, installation tutorials from OpenSUSE Wiki.
- 2022-06-23: ROCK 5B Developer Edition is shipping, checkout the Debug Party
- 2022-01-09: ROCK 5 Model B is announced: an ARM64 desktop level SBC
- 2021-10-11: Radxa Zero Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the Radxa Zero Downloads.
- 2021-08-25: ROCK 3A Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the ROCK 3 Downloads.
- 2021-07-11: IOhub is even more affordable with ROCK PI X hardware
- 2021-06-16: Radxa Zero is released
- 2021-04-15: ROCK PI S Based GPS NTP appliance is launched
- 2021-03-13: Build a Mini Serene Screen Aquarium with ROCK Pi X
- 2021-03-11: ROCK Pi 4 as the perfect Chia coin crypto currency farmer
Installing an operating system on your ROCK PI N10, including microSD card, eMMC module, USB drive, etc.
Information about Linux development
Information about NPU acceleration and AI development
- Rock-X - A set of rapid AI components
- RKNN-API - C API of RKNN
- RKNN-Toolkit - Python API of RKNN
- Android SSD Demo - Android RKNN SSD Demo
- ROCK Pi N10 NPU inference guide - Community share of how to get started with NPU inference
Fundamental Android usage for beginners and more advanced information for power users.
Technical specifications about the ROCK Pi N10 hardware, including WI-FI module, LCD module, etc.
- Main board - Hardware introduction of the ROCK Pi N10
- GPIO - GPIO pinout&numbers
- Models and SKU
- Device Tree Overlays
- Camera module
- Answers to frequently asked technical questions
- Answers to sale of ROCK Pi N10