ROCK 4C Plus
This is the documentation for ROCK 4C Plus, written by Radxa Team with community contributions.
ROCK 4C Plus is powered by RK3399-T with a dual core Cortex-A72@1.5GHz + quad core Cortex-A53@1Ghz ARM processor, 64bit LPDDR4, two micro-HDMI, MIPI DSI, MIPI CSI, 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Port, GbE LAN, 40-pin color expansion header, RTC. ROCK 4C Plus is introduced in 2022.
Close look of ROCK 4C Plus
|Model||ROCK 4C Plus|
|Processor|| 64bits hexa core processor|
Dual Cortex-72, frequency 1.5GHz with qual Cortex-A53, frequency 1.0GHz
Mali T860MP4 gpu, support OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.1/3.2, Vulkan 1.0, Open CL 1.1 1.2, DX11.
64bit dual channel LPDDR4@3200Mb/s, 1GB/2GB/4GB optioal
|Storage|| eMMC connector|
μSD card (μSD slot supports up to 256 GB μSD card)
|Display|| One Micro HDMI 2K up to 1440P@60|
One Micro HDMI 4K 2.0 up to 4k@60
MIPI DSI 4 lanes via FPC connector
Only two of HDMI 2k, HDMI 4K and MIPI DSI can work at the same time.
|Audio||3.5mm jack HD codec that supports up to 24-bit/96KHz audio.|
|Camera||MIPI CSI 2 lanes via FPC connector, support up to 800 MP camera (0.3mm pitch connector).|
|Wireless|| 802.11 ac wifi|
with external antenna
|USB|| USB 3.0 OTG X1, upper one, software configurable to be host or OTG, |
USB 3.0 HOST X1, dedicated USB 3.0 channel, lower one
USB 2.0 HOST X2
|Ethernet|| GbE LAN with Power over Ethernet (PoE) support|
additional HAT is required for powering from PoE
|IO|| 40-pin expansion header|
2 x UART
2 x SPI bus
3 x I2C bus
1 x PCM/I2S
1 x SPDIF
2 x PWM
1 x ADC
6 x GPIO
2 x 5V DC power in
2 x 3.3V DC power in
|Power||USB C 5V/3A|
|Size||85mm x 54mm|
Getting start guide
Follow the Guide to start using your ROCK 4C Plus.
Use Radxa Debian
Follow the Radxa Debian Guide
Download and install third party OS
Find more OS by the Radxa friends and the community.
Find supported accessories
Discover the accessories that just work on ROCK 4C Plus
Learn more about the hardware details
Learn more about the ROCK 4C Plus connectors and pinout
Check the data sheets of the components used on ROCK 4C Plus.
- 2022-10-03: AllNet Europe - Stop supplying Radxa Zero v1.5 (Reason: Wifi keeps on disconnecting on Android) .
- 2022-07-08: OpenSUSE now supports Radxa Zero, installation tutorials from OpenSUSE Wiki.
- 2022-06-23: ROCK 5B Developer Edition is shipping, checkout the Debug Party
- 2022-01-09: ROCK 5 Model B is announced: an ARM64 desktop level SBC
- 2021-10-11: Radxa Zero Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the Radxa Zero Downloads.
- 2021-08-25: ROCK 3A Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the ROCK 3 Downloads.
- 2021-07-11: IOhub is even more affordable with ROCK PI X hardware
- 2021-06-16: Radxa Zero is released
- 2021-04-15: ROCK PI S Based GPS NTP appliance is launched
- 2021-03-13: Build a Mini Serene Screen Aquarium with ROCK Pi X
- 2021-03-11: ROCK Pi 4 as the perfect Chia coin crypto currency farmer