ROCK3 is a series of Rockchip RK3566/RK3568 based SBC(Single Board Computer) and Compute Module by Radxa. It can run android or some Linux distributions.
ROCK3 series features a quad core Cortex-A55 ARM processor, 32bit 3200Mb/s LPDDR4, up to 4K@60 HDMI, MIPI DSI, MIPI CSI, 3.5mm jack with mic, USB Port, GbE LAN, PCIe 3.0, PCIe 2.0, 40-pin color expansion header, RTC. Also, ROCK3 supports USB PD and QC powering.
- 2022-10-03: AllNet Europe - Stop supplying Radxa Zero v1.5 (Reason: Wifi keeps on disconnecting on Android) .
- 2022-07-08: OpenSUSE now supports Radxa Zero, installation tutorials from OpenSUSE Wiki.
- 2022-06-23: ROCK 5B Developer Edition is shipping, checkout the Debug Party
- 2022-01-09: ROCK 5 Model B is announced: an ARM64 desktop level SBC
- 2021-10-11: Radxa Zero Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the Radxa Zero Downloads.
- 2021-08-25: ROCK 3A Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the ROCK 3 Downloads.
- 2021-07-11: IOhub is even more affordable with ROCK PI X hardware
- 2021-06-16: Radxa Zero is released
- 2021-04-15: ROCK PI S Based GPS NTP appliance is launched
- 2021-03-13: Build a Mini Serene Screen Aquarium with ROCK Pi X
- 2021-03-11: ROCK Pi 4 as the perfect Chia coin crypto currency farmer