This is the Wiki page for Radxa Zero, written by Radxa Team with community contributions.
Radxa Zero is an ultra thin SBC in small form factor with powerful performance based on Amlogic S905Y2. It can run android or some Linux distributions.
Radxa Zero features a quad core 64 ARM processor, 32bit LPDDR4, up to 4K@60 HDMI, 802.11 ac WIFI, Bluetooth 5.0, USB 3.0, 40-pin GPIO header. Radxa Zero supports USB 2.0 OTG&power via one USB C port.
Radxa Zero comes in 4 options with different ram/storage configuration, please check Models & SKU for detail.
- 2021-10-11: Radxa Zero Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the Radxa Zero Downloads.
- 2021-08-25: ROCK 3A Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the ROCK 3 Downloads.
- 2021-07-11: IOhub is even more affordable with ROCK PI X hardware
- 2021-06-16: Radxa Zero is released
- 2021-04-15: ROCK PI S Based GPS NTP appliance is launched
- 2021-03-13: Build a Mini Serene Screen Aquarium with ROCK Pi X
- 2021-03-11: ROCK Pi 4 as the perfect Chia coin crypto currency farmer
- 2020-12-24: Monka-Manjaro-XFCE beta1 is released for ROCK Pi 4
- 2020-11-30: Booting ROCK Pi 4(A/B/C) with mainline u-boot in SPI, NVMe and Armbian v20.11.x
- 2020-11-19: [Crowdfunding] Cloverleaf - Open Source RISC OS on ROCK Pi 4B
- 2020-11-12: [OS] Great new OS for RockPi4C, AKA Armbian-Reforged
- 2020-10-07: New Android 10 image for ROCK Pi 4A/B/C is released, you can now install Android on USB disks.
- 2020-09-28: Build Yocto for radxa boards.
- 2020-07-26: One step forward for ROCK Pi X
- 2020-07-17 Android10 for ROCK Pi 4 is released
- 2020-07-10: ROCK Pi N10: The new version of Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the ROCK Pi N10 Downloads.
- 2020-07-05: ROCK Pi E OpenWRT image and wiki is online now. Thanks to jayanta525.
- 2020-06-27: [Video] Make your own Armbian Focal Gaming Linux with Panfrost on RockPi4
- 2020-06-23: ROCK Pi 4 FreeBSD 13.0-CURRENT image is released. For more details, go to ROCK Pi 4 FreeBSD post
- 2020-06-19: Libmraa on Rock Pi E has been supported for Java language development
- 2020-06-13: Libmraa can be used on ROCK Pi E.
- 2020-05-28: ROCK Pi S: The new version of Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the ROCK Pi S Downloads.
- 2020-05-28: ROCK Pi E: The new version of Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the ROCK Pi E Downloads.
- 2020-04-15: ROCK Pi E engineering sample is available now. Check announcement.
- 2020-03-23: ROCK Pi 4 new Android firmware adds support for libmraa, access the GPIO/I2C/SPI/UART/ADC in your APK.
- 2020-03-18: ROCK Pi BaiduPan: Another download site for official ROCK Pi system images.
- 2020-03-16: ROCK Pi S new version of Debian and Ubuntu system images are released. Check the ROCK Pi S Downloads.
- 2020-03-16: ROCK Pi E new version of Debian system images is released. Check the ROCK Pi E Downloads.
- 2020-03-06: ROCK Pi N10 Ubuntu Bionic Server is released. More details.
- 2020-02-19: Libmraa can be used on ROCK Pi S.
- 2019-12-19: ROCK Pi S Ubuntu Bionic system image is released. More details.
Technical specifications about the Radxa Zero hardware, including components datasheet, etc.
- Main board - Hardware introduction of the Radxa Zero
- S905Y2 Quick Reference Manual - The SoC datasheet of Radxa Zero
Fundamental Android usage for beginners and more advanced information for power users.