ROCK 4 SE
This is the documentation for ROCK 4 SE, written by Radxa Team with community contributions.
ROCK 4 SE is powered by RK3399-T with a dual core Cortex-A72@1.5GHz + quad core Cortex-A53@1Ghz ARM processor, 64bit LPDDR4, up to 4K@60 HDMI, MIPI DSI, MIPI CSI, 3.5mm jack with mic, USB Port, GbE LAN, 40-pin color expansion header, RTC. ROCK 4 SE is introduced in 2022.
Close look of ROCK 4 SE
|Model||ROCK 4 SE|
|Processor|| 64bits hexa core processor|
Dual Cortex-72, frequency 1.5GHz with qual Cortex-A53, frequency 1.0GHz
Mali T860MP4 gpu, support OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.1/3.2, Vulkan 1.0, Open CL 1.1 1.2, DX11.
64bit dual channel LPDDR4@3200Mb/s, 1GB/2GB/4GB optioal
|Storage|| eMMC connector |
μSD card (μSD slot supports up to 256 GB μSD card)
M.2 SSD (M.2 connector supports up to 2T M2 NVME SSD)
|Display|| Standard HDMI 2.0 up to 4k@60|
MIPI DSI 2 lanes via FPC connector
HDMI and MIPI DSI can work at the same time, support mirror mode or extend mode.
|Audio|| 3.5mm jack with mic|
HD codec that supports up to 24-bit/96KHz audio.
|Camera||MIPI CSI 2 lanes via FPC connector, support up to 800 MP camera(1mm pitch connector).|
|Wireless|| 802.11 ac wifi|
with on board or external antenna
|USB|| USB 3.0 OTG X1, hardware switch for host/device switch, upper one|
USB 3.0 HOST X1, dedicated USB 3.0 channel, lower one
USB 2.0 HOST X2
|Ethernet|| GbE LAN with Power over Ethernet (PoE) support|
additional HAT is required for powering from PoE
|IO|| 40-pin expansion header|
2 x UART
2 x SPI bus
3 x I2C bus
1 x PCM/I2S
1 x SPDIF
2 x PWM
1 x ADC
6 x GPIO
2 x 5V DC power in
2 x 3.3V DC power in
RTC battery connector for time backup(optional)
|Power|| USB PD, support USB Type C PD 2.0, 9V/2A, 12V/2A.|
Qualcomm® Quick ChargeTM: Supports QC 3.0/2.0 adapter, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
|Size||85mm x 54mm|
Getting start guide
Follow the Guide to start using your ROCK 4 SE.
Use Radxa Debian
Follow the Radxa Debian Guide
Download and install third party OS
Find more OS by the Radxa friends and the community.
Find supported accessories
Discover the accessories that just work on ROCK 4 SE
Learn more about the hardware details
Learn more about the ROCK 4 SE connectors and pinout
Check the data sheets of the components used on ROCK 4 SE.
- 2022-10-03: AllNet Europe - Stop supplying Radxa Zero v1.5 (Reason: Wifi keeps on disconnecting on Android) .
- 2022-07-08: OpenSUSE now supports Radxa Zero, installation tutorials from OpenSUSE Wiki.
- 2022-06-23: ROCK 5B Developer Edition is shipping, checkout the Debug Party
- 2022-01-09: ROCK 5 Model B is announced: an ARM64 desktop level SBC
- 2021-10-11: Radxa Zero Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the Radxa Zero Downloads.
- 2021-08-25: ROCK 3A Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the ROCK 3 Downloads.
- 2021-07-11: IOhub is even more affordable with ROCK PI X hardware
- 2021-06-16: Radxa Zero is released
- 2021-04-15: ROCK PI S Based GPS NTP appliance is launched
- 2021-03-13: Build a Mini Serene Screen Aquarium with ROCK Pi X
- 2021-03-11: ROCK Pi 4 as the perfect Chia coin crypto currency farmer