ROCK 3 Model C
This is the documentation for ROCK 3 Model C, written by Radxa Team with community contributions.
ROCK 3C features a quad core Cortex-A55 ARM processor, 32bit 3200Mb/s LPDDR4, up to 1920x1080@60 HDMI, MIPI DSI, MIPI CSI, 3.5mm jack with mic, USB Port, GbE LAN, PCIe 2.0, 40-pin color expansion header.
Close look of ROCK 3C
|Model||ROCK 3 Model C|
| RK3566 |
Quad-core Cortex-A55, frequency 1.6Ghz
|Memory||1/2/4GB LPDDR4 2112MT/s|
μSD card (μSD slot supports up to 128 GB μSD card)
M.2 2230 SSD (M.2 connector supports up to 1TB M2 NVME SSD)
|Display|| HDMI 2.0 up to 1920x1080 60p|
MIPI DSI 2 lanes via FPC connector
HDMI and MIPI DSI can not work at the same time
|Audio|| 3.5mm jack with mic|
HD codec that supports up to 24-bit/96KHz audio.
|Camera||MIPI CSI 2 lanes via FPC connector, support up to 800 MP camera.|
|Wireless||802.11 ac WiFi 5/ BT 5|
|USB|| USB 2.0 OTG X1(middle upper one), hardware switch for host/device switch|
USB 3.0 HOST X1
USB 2.0 HOST X2
|Ethernet|| GbE LAN with Power over Ethernet (PoE) support|
additional HAT is required for powering from PoE
|IO|| 40-pin expansion header|
5 x UART
1 x SPI bus
2 x I2C bus
6 x PWM
1 x ADC
6 x GPIO
2 x 5V DC power in
1 x 3.3V DC power in
RTC battery connector for time backup(optional)
|Power||USB type C 5V, 5V/3A is suggested when using without SSD, 5V/5A is suggested when using with SSD.|
|Size||85mm x 56mm|
Getting start guide
Follow the Guide to start using your ROCK 3C.
Use Radxa Debian
Follow the Radxa Debian Guide
Download and install third party OS
Find more OS by the Radxa friends and the community.
Find supported accessories
Discover the accessories that just work on ROCK 3A
Learn more about the hardware details
Learn more about the ROCK 3A connectors and pinout
Check the data sheets of the components used on ROCK 3C.
- 2022-07-08: OpenSUSE now supports Radxa Zero, installation tutorials from OpenSUSE Wiki.
- 2022-06-23: ROCK 5B Developer Edition is shipping, checkout the Debug Party
- 2022-01-09: ROCK 5 Model B is announced: an ARM64 desktop level SBC
- 2021-10-11: Radxa Zero Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the Radxa Zero Downloads.
- 2021-08-25: ROCK 3A Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the ROCK 3 Downloads.
- 2021-07-11: IOhub is even more affordable with ROCK PI X hardware
- 2021-06-16: Radxa Zero is released
- 2021-04-15: ROCK PI S Based GPS NTP appliance is launched
- 2021-03-13: Build a Mini Serene Screen Aquarium with ROCK Pi X
- 2021-03-11: ROCK Pi 4 as the perfect Chia coin crypto currency farmer
- Forum: http://forum.radxa.com
- Discord: https://rock.sh/go
- QQ Group: 591048098
- How to contribute to this wiki, refer ROCK Pi 4 contribution page