There are two models of ROCK Pi X, model A and model B. Model A is a stripped down version of model B. The differences are:
- Model A doesn't have wifi/bt model(ap6255)
- the RJ45 connector on model A doesn't support PoE
- Model A doesn't have the 4Pin PoE header
- This is the first public batch, full working with all functions
- eMMC socket on the PCB with eMMC module support
- Use external WiFi antenna with additional u.FL stick antenna by default
- Wifi antenna circuit layout is tunned to improve signal strength/sensitivity
- eMMC is now soldered on board!
- Add label/silkscreen for all connector/ports
- Slightly adjust the USB/RJ45 connector position to support SATA HAT. Note: USB/RJ45 connector position is not compatible with v1.3 or earlier.