ROCK 3 > ROCK 3 Compute Module Plus > Radxa E25 Dual Ethernet Carrier Board
E for Ethernets.
This is the documentation for Radxa E25, written by Radxa Team with community contributions.
Radxa E25 is a network application carrier board for ROCK3 Compute Module Plus(CM3P) designed by Radxa. It utilizes the CM3P with a 64bits quad core processor, USB 3.0, dual 2.5G ethernets and supports a wide range of WiFi & Cellular modules, making it perfect for 4G/5G and network applications. With different CM3P, Radxa E25 provides ram sizes options from 1GB to 8GB LPDDR4, and offers uSD card for OS and storage as well as supporting M.2 SATA SSD.
- Based on CM3P(RK3568 based, 4x A55@2Ghz, Mali G52 GPU, 0.8T NPU)
- Dual 2.5G ethernet
- Support mini PCIe WiFi cards(PCIe 2.0)
- Support M.2 2242 SATA SSD
- Support M.2 B Key 4G LTE cellular module
- Support mini PCIe 5G cellular module
- One nano sim card slot
- One uSD card slot
- One USB 3.0 OTG
- One USB type C for power and serial console
- 16x RGB LED for status indication
- One button for user control