Radxa CM3 IO Board
Radxa CM3 IO Board is an application board for the Radxa CM3 with rich IO features:
- Based on Radxa CM3, compatible with Raspberry Pi CM4(limited feature)
- Half mini-itx design, 170*85mm size, compatible with standard ATX case
- Support multiple display interfaces, HDMI, 2x MIPI DSI/LVDS, eDP, dual display at the same time
- Support x1 PCIe card, support ATX case mount
- Up to 2x SATA(one shared with USB3.0, one shared with PCIe 2.0)
- Support Ubuntu/Debian and Android
Getting start guide
Follow the Guide to start using your Radxa CM3 IO board.
Use Radxa Debian
Follow the Radxa Debian Guide
Download and install third party OS
Find more OS by the Radxa friends and the community.
Find supported accessories
Discover the accessories that just work on Radxa CM3 IO board.
Learn more about the hardware details
Learn more about the Radxa CM3 IO connectors and pinout
Check the data sheets of the components used on Radxa CM3 IO.
- 2022-07-08: OpenSUSE now supports Radxa Zero, installation tutorials from OpenSUSE Wiki.
- 2022-06-23: ROCK 5B Developer Edition is shipping, checkout the Debug Party
- 2022-01-09: ROCK 5 Model B is announced: an ARM64 desktop level SBC
- 2021-10-11: Radxa Zero Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the Radxa Zero Downloads.
- 2021-08-25: ROCK 3A Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the ROCK 3 Downloads.
- 2021-07-11: IOhub is even more affordable with ROCK PI X hardware
- 2021-06-16: Radxa Zero is released
- 2021-04-15: ROCK PI S Based GPS NTP appliance is launched
- 2021-03-13: Build a Mini Serene Screen Aquarium with ROCK Pi X
- 2021-03-11: ROCK Pi 4 as the perfect Chia coin crypto currency farmer
- Forum: http://forum.radxa.com
- Discord: https://rock.sh/go
- QQ Group: 591048098
- How to contribute to this wiki, refer ROCK Pi 4 contribution page