Dual boot NAND
The pre-built dual boot image for NAND flash can be found here:
Download it and follow the rock/flash_the_image to flash it.
Dual boot with uSD card/UDisk/USB HDD
If you want to dual boot with a uSD card/UDisk/USB HDD with the following:
- Use the entire NAND for Android
- Use a uSD/UDisk/USB HDD to install Lubuntu
- Dual boot
Here is the steps to archive it:
- Download the pure android http://dl.radxa.com/rock/images/android/ and flash it.
- Download the parameter for uSD card for Udisk or USB HDD and flash it to "parameter" partition.
- Download the latest boot-linux.img from http://dl.radxa.com/rock/images/ubuntu/partitions/ and flash it to "recovery"(yes, recovery) partition.
- Download the latest rootfs from http://dl.radxa.com/rock/images/ubuntu/partitions/ and write it to the first partition of SD card/Udisk/USB HDD.
- Download and install the app for android http://dl.radxa.com/rock/images/android/BootUbuntu.apk to boot from Android to linux.