- 1 OS
- 2 Addons
What OS is ROCK Pi S running?
- Currently we have Debian Buster, Armbian and Slackware Linux running on ROCK Pi S.
Can I ssh to ROCK Pi S running official Debian?
- Yes, you can. The ROCK Pi S is shown as rockpis.local in your local network. Check out the Using SSH page.
For ROCK Pi S Ubuntu/Debian system images, the kernel reserves a lot of RAM (about 89 MB), can I reclaim some RAM back?
- Yes. The solution is to add "swiotlb=1024" to the kernel command line. It should let you reclaim 62MB of RAM. See this Radxa forum post.
- Take the latest ROCK Pi S Debian system as an example, add the following line at the end of file /boot/uEnv.txt.
Where is the Radxa APT sources list?
- Check file /etc/apt/sources.list.d/apt-radxa-com.list.
Where is the PoE HAT for ROCK Pi S? I can't find it anywhere
- As the time of writing, the PoE HAT for ROCK Pi S is still under development. We are planning two versions of PoE HAT for the S, the standard 802.3af one and the passive PoE one.