ROCK Pi 4
This is the documentation for ROCK Pi 4, written by Radxa Team with community contributions.
ROCK Pi 4 is a Rockchip RK3399 based SBC(Single Board Computer) by Radxa. It can run android or some Linux distributions. ROCK Pi 4 features a six core ARM processor, 64bit dual channel 3200Mb/s LPDDR4, up to 4K@60 HDMI, MIPI DSI, MIPI CSI, 3.5mm jack with mic, 802.11 ac WIFI, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Port, GbE LAN, 40-pin color expansion header, RTC. Also, ROCK Pi 4 supports USB PD and QC powering.
ROCK Pi 4 comes in two models, Model A and Model B, each model has 1GB, 2GB or 4GB ram options. for detailed difference of Model A and Model B, please check Specifications.
- 2019-09-11: ROCK Pi 4 New ROM: AndroidTV Pie Custom firmware by mo123
- 2019-09-09: Developer mo123 has released a custom latest build of LibreELEC for RockPi 4.
- 2019-08-27: TWRP 3.2.3-0 Recovery for ROCK Pi 4 is released!
- 2019-08-20: 🕹Two more videos from PI LAB: [N64 emulation on ROCK PI 4 under Panfrost], [Quick test of scrcpy on my ROCK PI 4]
- 2019-08-20: 🐧Slackware for ROCK Pi S is released. Thanks to Mara. Download from RockpiS/downloads and join the discussion.
- 2019-08-16: Videos from PI LAB testing Panfrost GPU driver - [Panfrost on Rockpi4b]
- 2019-08-06: ROCK Pi and an easy place: Panfrost & Wayland on a Rockchip board - Blog from Radxa friends Collabora talking about the open source mali GPU driver on mainline kernel.
- 2019-07-29: Sgminer on ROCK Pi 4, a guide on using GPU mining on ROCK Pi 4. Thanks wll1rah.
- 2019-07-05: 🔌 ROCK Pi PoE HAT is shipping now. Buy from Allnet China and checkout the PoE_HAT wiki page.
- 2019-07-03: 🎵HiFiBerry on ROCK Pi 4. Checkout HiFiBerry .
- 2019-06-27: OpenCL driver works on ROCK Pi 4. Checkout the wiki page.
- 2019-06-24🔥: SPI + NVMe booting is available now. Checkout the wiki page and the forum.
- 2019-06-19: ROCK Pi Summer Update: ROCK Pi 4 V1.4, PoE HAT and new ROCK Pi S! Check it out.
- 2019-06-12: Community Updates page is created! A place for all the updates about ROCK Pi.
- 2019-06-12: New USB 3.0 eMMC reader is announced! Checkout the announcement in the forum.
- 2019-06-07: New Armbian Image for ROCK Pi 4 is released for testing. Checkout the Armbain announcement page.
Technical specifications about the ROCK Pi 4 hardware, including WI-FI module, LCD module, camera module, etc.
- Blog post from Radxa Team introducing the ROCK Pi hardware design
- Main board - Hardware introduction of the ROCK Pi 4
- 3D drawing - 3D model of ROCK Pi 4
- GPIO - GPIO pinout&numbers
Fundamental Android usage for beginners and more advanced information for power users.