ROCK Pi 4
This is the documentation for ROCK Pi 4, written by Radxa Team with community contributions.
ROCK Pi 4 is a Rockchip RK3399 based SBC(Single Board Computer) by Radxa. It can run android or some Linux distributions. ROCK Pi 4 features a six core ARM processor, 64bit dual channel 3200Mb/s LPDDR4, up to 4K@60 HDMI, MIPI DSI, MIPI CSI, 3.5mm jack with mic, 802.11 ac WIFI, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Port, GbE LAN, 40-pin color expansion header, RTC. Also, ROCK Pi 4 supports USB PD and QC powering.
ROCK Pi 4 comes in two models, Model A and Model B, each model has 1GB, 2GB or 4GB ram options. for detailed difference of Model A and Model B, please check Specifications.
- Getting started with your ROCK Pi 4, including what you need and how to get it booted.
- Installing an operating system on your ROCK PI 4, including microSD card, eMMC module, USB drive and M.2 NVME SSD,
- Accessing your ROCK Pi 4 remotely via SSH or over the web.
Fundamental Android usage for beginners and more advanced information for power users.
- Answers to frequently asked technical questions
- Answers to sale of ROCK Pi 4