This is the documentation for ROCK5 family, written by Radxa Team with community contributions.
ROCK5 is the 5th generation of SBC(Single Board Computer) designed by Radxa. It can run Linux, Android, BSD and other distributions.
ROCK5 is powered by Rockchip RK3588(s) SoC with a Oct core ARM processor(4x Cortex-A76 + 4x Cortex-A55), up to 32GB 64bit LPDDR4X ram, up to 8K@60 HDMI, MIPI DSI, MIPI CSI, 3.5mm jack with mic, USB Port, GbE LAN, PCIe 3.0 x4, PCIe 2.0, 40-pin color expansion header, RTC. Also, ROCK5 supports USB PD power with display alt mode.
- 2022-07-08: OpenSUSE now supports Radxa Zero, installation tutorials from OpenSUSE Wiki.
- 2022-06-23: ROCK 5B Developer Edition is shipping, checkout the Debug Party
- 2022-01-09: ROCK 5 Model B is announced: an ARM64 desktop level SBC
- 2021-10-11: Radxa Zero Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the Radxa Zero Downloads.
- 2021-08-25: ROCK 3A Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the ROCK 3 Downloads.
- 2021-07-11: IOhub is even more affordable with ROCK PI X hardware
- 2021-06-16: Radxa Zero is released
- 2021-04-15: ROCK PI S Based GPS NTP appliance is launched
- 2021-03-13: Build a Mini Serene Screen Aquarium with ROCK Pi X
- 2021-03-11: ROCK Pi 4 as the perfect Chia coin crypto currency farmer