ROCK3 is a series of Rockchip RK3566/RK3568 based SBC(Single Board Computer) and Compute Module by Radxa. It can run android or some Linux distributions.
ROCK3 series features a quad core Cortex-A55 ARM processor, 32bit 3200Mb/s LPDDR4, up to 4K@60 HDMI, MIPI DSI, MIPI CSI, 3.5mm jack with mic, USB Port, GbE LAN, PCIe 3.0, PCIe 2.0, 40-pin color expansion header, RTC. Also, ROCK3 supports USB PD and QC powering.
- 2022-01-09: ROCK 5 Model B is announced: an ARM64 desktop level SBC
- 2021-10-11: Radxa Zero Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the Radxa Zero Downloads.
- 2021-08-25: ROCK 3A Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the ROCK 3 Downloads.
- 2021-07-11: IOhub is even more affordable with ROCK PI X hardware
- 2021-06-16: Radxa Zero is released
- 2021-04-15: ROCK PI S Based GPS NTP appliance is launched
- 2021-03-13: Build a Mini Serene Screen Aquarium with ROCK Pi X
- 2021-03-11: ROCK Pi 4 as the perfect Chia coin crypto currency farmer
- 2020-07-05: ROCK Pi E OpenWRT image and wiki is online now. Thanks to jayanta525.
- 2020-06-27: [Video] Make your own Armbian Focal Gaming Linux with Panfrost on RockPi4
- 2020-06-23: ROCK Pi 4 FreeBSD 13.0-CURRENT image is released. For more details, go to ROCK Pi 4 FreeBSD post
- 2020-12-24: Monka-Manjaro-XFCE beta1 is released for ROCK Pi 4
- 2020-11-30: Booting ROCK Pi 4(A/B/C) with mainline u-boot in SPI, NVMe and Armbian v20.11.x
- 2020-11-19: [Crowdfunding] Cloverleaf - Open Source RISC OS on ROCK Pi 4B
- 2020-11-12: [OS] Great new OS for RockPi4C, AKA Armbian-Reforged
- 2020-10-07: New Android 10 image for ROCK Pi 4A/B/C is released, you can now install Android on USB disks.
- 2020-09-28: Build Yocto for radxa boards.
- 2020-07-26: One step forward for ROCK Pi X
- 2020-07-17 Android10 for ROCK Pi 4 is released
- 2020-07-10: ROCK Pi N10: The new version of Debian/Ubuntu system images are released. Check the ROCK Pi N10 Downloads.