Difference between revisions of "Rock/som"
m (Protected "Rock/som" ([Edit=Allow only administrators] (indefinite) [Move=Allow only administrators] (indefinite)))
Latest revision as of 06:18, 26 November 2018
Radxa Rock SoM is a complete Rockchip RK3188 based solution on a standard SODIMM module.
- Low cost solution
- Standard SODIMM connector with dimension 67.7mm*45.3mm*4mm
- Powerful CPU(quad core ARM Cortex-A9 up to 1.6Ghz)
- Ready to use design – reduce time to market
- Fast USB OTG firmware downloading, no JTAG needed, easy to deploy
- Android 4.2/4.4, Linux BSP with 3.0.36 kernel and Ubuntu 14.04 image freely available
- Built-in intelligent power management system
- Connectivity via 100M ethernet, 802.11 ac/b/g/n wifi, bluetooth 4.0(BLE), NFC, GPS
- Display via TTL, LVDS, HDMI 1.4a, AV out
- Supports camera(DVP) up to 500M pixel
See Rock SoM schematics
|CPU||RK3188, quad core ARM Cortex-A9 up to 1.6Ghz|
|DRAM||Up to 2GB - 400Mhz|
|Storage||Up to 64GB eMMC|
|USB||One USB 2.0 HOST, one USB 2.0 OTG|
|Video||Two LCD controller up to 2048*1536 resolution|
|MMC/SDIO||One MMC controller, one SDIO controller|
|Ethernet||One 100M MAC|
|Wireless||Supports USB/UART/SDIO wireless modules|
|I2C||Four I2C buses, up to 400K clock|
|SPI||Two SPI buses|
|UART||One debug UART, three application UART|
|Operating temperature||0 ℃ - 70 ℃|
|Storage temperature||-20 ℃ -70 ℃|
- radxa-rock-som-A - 1GB ram, 8GB eMMC
- radxa-rock-som-B - 2GB ram, 16GB eMMC
- other configuration as required
- Has the complete system been tested?
- Is working hardware available?
- Is working software available?
- Yes, we provide ready to use image as well as source code.
- Does the module has mainline kernel support?
- The module has part of the mainline kernel support, see the status here.